On this page:
Online catalogue: What books are available?
- The online catalogue contains all of the books and media at the Public Library; you can also see whether a book is currently borrowed or available, and you can make reservations.
- You can also contact us on +43 3842 4062-308 or email@example.com.
Click below to see the latest acquisitions added to the library stock:
Looking for something special?
You are looking for a book, but cannot find it in the library? Please notify the Public Library team, who will try to meet your wish.
Online library stock: E-books & co.
Use the DigiBib Steiermark service to borrow digital media including e-books, e-papers and e-magazines or digital audio-books online and read them on your smartphone and e-reader. Some 50,000 media titles are available in our digital library.
How it works:
- You need to be a registered member of Leoben Public Library to use the service; please contact the Library to receive your access data for the DigiBib.
- Borrowing of online media is free of charge.
- • Please note the Conditions of Use and Privacy Statement